Exeter, NH 03833
Netria Corporation is looking for a qualified Sales administrator to join our sales team and help us achieve our goals. You will serve as a point of contact for customers with queries about products, orders and deliveries and provide support for sales representatives.
Our ideal candidate is goal-oriented and has a deep knowledge of customer service best practices. If you have exceptional organizational skills and draw energy from being part of a team, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to high quality customer service and achieve sales targets.
- Process orders via email or phone
- Check data accuracy in orders and invoices
- Contact clients to obtain missing information or answer queries
- Coordinate with warehouse department to ensure timely deliveries
- Maintain and update sales and customer records
- Develop monthly sales reports
- Communicate important feedback from customers internally
- Ensure sales targets are met and report any deviations
- Proven work experience as a Sales administrator or Sales support agent
- A good understanding on the online stores such as Amazon or Ebay
- Hands on experience with CRM software
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Need to be very detailed oriented
- The position offers the following benefits:
- Base Salary
- Health, Dental and Life(Netria pays a good portion)
- Unlimited vacation, after one year of service
- Tuition reimbursement
- Monthly fun company events
Netria is also an employee owned company, so after one year of tenure you get shares in the company and participate in the performance of the company
If you meet the above qualifications and you love the phone, then please email your resume for consideration.