1. How to Live Steam the Super Bowl.
In case you don’t pay for cable, here are a couple ways to stream the game!
Verizon will stream the Super Bowl LII live via its vast online properties including Yahoo Sports. Mobile users, regardless of their networks, will be able to watch it for free via the dedicated Yahoo Sports apps (Android, iOS). NBC will broadcast the 52nd Super Bowl on its website and through its NBC Sports app for free (Android, iOS, Windows, Roku, Chromecast, Xbox, Samsung, Amazon Fire TV).
NBC has confirmed that you will need to authenticate yourself with a cable, satellite or telco TV subscription that includes NBCSN. It is free and only requires you to sign up on NBC Sports using the username and the password you usually use on your providers’ website. The other contenders are Playstation Vue, Sling TV, DirecTV Now, Fubo TV and Hulu with Live TV. Most of these offer a trial period for no money, the trick is you need to remember to cancel the subscription!
2. Kitchen Accessories to let you watch the Game without distraction
1. The Sous vide is a Wi-Fi-equipped Precision Cooker. You submerge the metal half in your water bath (a stock pot or large plastic tub works well), attaching it to the side of the bath using the included screw-in clamp. Two embossed lines on the metal tube show you the minimum and maximum water levels for the bath, a handy reference when filling it.
2. Char-Broil Digital Electric Smoker is, since you control the temp remotely, using apps for iOS or Android. You just wait for the app to tell you when the food is ready. Inside there is 725 square inches of cooking space on four chrome racks that are easy to clean.
3. The June is a smart countertop oven that comes with an array of high-tech features including Wi-Fi, a camera, and artificial intelligence that allow it to weigh, monitor, and cook just about anything without requiring much input from you at all.
3. The Best Sound Systems
The best sound systems of 2018, there are many of all different prices ranges.
4. Outdoor Devices to ease your party
If you’re lucky enough to live in a place that wasn’t hit by last month’s Bomb Cyclone, you might have the luxury of taking your party outside. Or if you’re in the Great State of NH it’s supposed to be a toasty 38 degrees. First thing is your going to need is light. For party purposes, there’s none better than the Philips Hue Go. With the ability to program the light show using your phone and integration with smart home speakers for when it’s time to head back inside, the Hue Go does a great job striking the balance between play time and work.
If you’re looking for a cooler that’s smarter than usual. The Coolest Cooler builds a splash-proof Bluetooth speaker, a waterproof USB charger, and a blender into a rugged, tailgate-ready cooler.
Of course, maybe the most important part of an outdoor Super Bowl is a TV. You’re going to need a TV that can handle at least some of the elements. For that purpose, there’s no better substitute than a Sunbrite TV and an HD antenna.